Wednesday, December 26, 2012

76. Boo!!!


Monday, 12/24/12

All snuggly for the movie!
Boo! Surprise! That is what Christmas did to me today. I almost forgot tomorrow is the big day. The hot weather, absence of snow, and no family nearby do not exactly remind of the holiday. But for the first time this year, the Christmas spirit crept into our little world tonight in the form of a motion picture and gift-giving.

Presents!!! (Like the wrapping?)
The day went by like usual. It did not feel like Christmas Eve Day. The only notable occurrence was that Guillermo went to the hospital with an infection. However, Chad and I did not jump into the Christmas mood until 7:00 that night. We watch a Christmas movie!! And the kids watched another special flick.
Seems like Edwin liked the masks

After the movie, I was in a giving mood. My familys Portuguese tradition is to open gifts Christmas Eve. So, I gave them animal masks and bubbles. They were elated. Hugs followed. Giving is way better than getting.




Merry Christmas!

**Keep adventurizing!...I know I will!**

No comments:

Post a Comment