Sunday, December 23, 2012

74. Another Twist in the Story


Friday, 12/21/12

A normal day in a non-normal way. Observe:

After the fireball of light ascended upon the land of Familia Felizians, I

Opened my eyeball covers. Breakfasted. Cookified rice. Flamed a fire. Disciplinified tiny humans. Lunchie munched. Practiced the art of ZZZZZs. Cleanerized the structure for living with the idonotwanttoclean-ites. Supperized.

Haha. That was fun to make. Then two non-ordinary things happened.

I discovered that 5 puppies were born 3 weeks ago in the directors house. How did I not know about this? Anyways, I awwwed over these little guys for a bit and then tried to steal them in my pockets.

Then Joy asked me to sleep at an empty house to scare away robbers since they love to steal things like gas. So that is where I am now. In an unfamiliar bed, in a scary and dark house, with a machete two inches from my hand. But I also brought three excited soldiers with me; Edwin, Juan, and Chloe the dog to wake me up (You could jump on top of me with soccer cleats during an earthquake and I still wouldnt think about waking uponly the smell of food works!).

Good night! If I wake up and have to fight off bad guys I will be sure to tell you before I return to my dreams. I promise!

**Keep adventurizing!...I know I will!**

1 comment: