Monday, October 1, 2012

8. Coconuts


Actually written on Tuesday, September 26, 2012

Juan, Chad, and myself. Refreshing!!
Today I saw a toucan!! It made my day. I would have taken a picture to show you. But by the time I had my fill of this elegant ave (bird) it took off. In flight, it resembled a fighter jet with its large front fuselage and aerodynamic wings.

In the afternoon, the day consisted of watermelons and coconuts. What more could a fruit nut like myself ask for. We helped a local farm move watermelons. As a result, we ate a bunch, were able to keep about 30 for the orphanage, and were allowed to purchase 100 coconuts from them for 12 cents each!! I bought 22 for myself.

Finally, a nice short blog. My favorite. Hope you don't get too thirsty!

**Keep adventurizing!...I know I will!**

No comments:

Post a Comment