Monday, October 15, 2012

17. I Could Not Think of a Good Title

Written on 10/10/12
For some reason, I always love days where the number of the month matches the number of the day (just wait til this year’s December 12). They always seem to be good days for me.
Well, I did nothing today, but it was still a great day. I would say I am 60% healthwise, which is way better than the 5% I felt two nights ago. I slept the whole morning and took care of the kids the rest of the day since it was Juan and Emy’s day off. They swam in the river and played soccer while I watched…you know I don’t feel well when I’m not kicking the ball around with my nephews.
When evening elegantly rolled in, we had worship then my boy’s watched an Adventist movie entitled Ultimate Battle. I fell asleep at 8:15!! A record. Good thing, for I would need the energy for my first day as high school English teacher.
**Keep adventurizing!...I know I will!**

No comments:

Post a Comment