Monday, October 29, 2012

30. Picture-Filled Sabbath

Today´s Sabbath was packed with picture perfect memories. Therefore, I´ll use pictures to walk though today´s splendid events.

Started the day with song service at the church



Always joyful Max praising away


Then went to Sabbath School where I watched this little goober giggle the whole time.
His name is Enoch.


We had some time before church to get camera happy.

What a perfect family!!

Church. Today was communion service.
Armando singing away.



There was no available grape juice so we used Raisin juice.
It´s the thought that counts.


After church I had lunch with the fam, slept for 4 hours, then played with kids until 10:30 p.m.

A great Sabbath!

**Keep adventurizing!...I know I will!**


1 comment:

  1. I liked your Church. You guys looked good too. Love you and miss you! Mom.

    ReplyDelete