Sunday, May 12, 2013

150. Mr. Bucket


Monday, 5/6/13

Apparently, working was not on my to do list today. How do I know? It is currently 4:30 p.m. Monday and…I have been awake a little over two hours. Two hours of the entire day. Let me defend my obvious laziness.

Sick. I spent 10 hours of the night in my comfy chair, with mr. bucket at my side, while I stared at the ceiling pondering life. Sadly, after 9 months in this lovely land of toxic food and poison water, I have not developed a Bolivian stomach. Chad and I blame the cheese that I ate and he did not for our Sabbath lunch. Thankfully, it has been 5 months since my last sickness. However, I do not want to be under the weather for our trip after Familia Feliz.

Well, on the bright side, I got plenty of thinking done. And…I get to actually blog on the same day that I am blogging about. Super rare. I guess I just could not wait to talk to you folks.

**Keep adventurizing!...I know I will!**

No comments:

Post a Comment