Monday, February 11, 2013

109. Surprise Volunteers!


Friday, 2/8/13     

       After last nights activities, I did not wake until 10:00. I hurried over to help Ali with breakfast. We then looked from the balcony to the house we prepared last night. Warren was standing out in front. They finally arrived! Woohoo. I wonder who the other 6 volunteers are.

       I did not have to wait too long. Warren came up the stairs with his son Warren, Venezelean Samuel (He is the only one besides the director to stay for more than a week) and the couple of Jacques and Tabitha. Jerry and Jenny also came back along with two more mystery volunteers. Little Warren mentioned they were Korean and I got my hopes upI was correct!!!!

       Greg and Amos entered the room! They are two great friends of mine from Southern Adventist University that decided to surprise Chad and I. I was their Resident Assistant at Southern and they were my Teacher Assistants for some Biology classes. They graduated last year, and are currently missionaries before Medical and Dental School. They are smarty-pants.

       I look forward to a whole week with all of these new faces as we prepare the campus for the students! School starts next Thursday! Oh boy!
      
       **Keep adventurizing!...I know I will!**

No comments:

Post a Comment